Life

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sometimes it's good to explore new thing other than what we have been told to do because it really bring us to somewhere we never knew. I wish i have more time. 

I didn't know frozen sea could have sound like cracking door.
Posted by fazliyanafathil at 03:16
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
fazliyanafathil
View my complete profile

tu dia

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Feb (3)
  • ▼  2013 (15)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ▼  Feb (9)
      • I'm not sure i've already posted this video o...
      • Sometimes it's good to explore new thing other tha...
      • I don't know why, but i kind a like this video...
      • How governance, risk and ethics could be a boring ...
      • video call is not a thing for me. I don't look goo...
      • Everytime i go online, unconsciously will type the...
      • i wish i have credit card and buy all cute clothes...
      • I dont want to change myself only because of these...
      • At the end of the day, the only person you can rel...
    • ►  Jan (5)
  • ►  2012 (55)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sept (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (15)
    • ►  Mar (15)
    • ►  Feb (5)
    • ►  Jan (9)
  • ►  2011 (55)
    • ►  Dec (12)
    • ►  Nov (6)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sept (4)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  Apr (10)
    • ►  Mar (5)
    • ►  Feb (11)
Travel theme. Theme images by wibs24. Powered by Blogger.