Life

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is it really those who have big circle of friends, friendly, and always go out have the tendency for not being loyal and have bad image?

I don't think so. It totally depends on how you behave yourself and what you believe in.
Posted by fazliyanafathil at 02:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
fazliyanafathil
View my complete profile

tu dia

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Feb (3)
  • ►  2013 (15)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Feb (9)
    • ►  Jan (5)
  • ▼  2012 (55)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sept (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (15)
    • ►  Mar (15)
    • ►  Feb (5)
    • ▼  Jan (9)
      • Life is not perfect. Don't assume too much. Let go...
      • Moral of the story: Don't rely on people. They do...
      • start over again
      • slow but steady... I guess I prefer that way.
      • Is it really those who have big circle of friends,...
      • I wish I could turn back to the past where I can f...
      • just another random thing i did
      • Im so happy today to settle everything. Really hop...
      • suratan atau kebetulan...
  • ►  2011 (55)
    • ►  Dec (12)
    • ►  Nov (6)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sept (4)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  Apr (10)
    • ►  Mar (5)
    • ►  Feb (11)
Travel theme. Theme images by wibs24. Powered by Blogger.